Working with you in a long term partnership, our aim is to find you the best tenant, in the timescale that matches the availability of the property, offering the best rent to minimise any void period.
With our strict set criteria, we have let 100% of our instructions where we have been instructed initially, and have landlords returning to us, and recommending us on a regular basis.
Fully Managed service. From 9% (10.8% inc VAT) per month management fee.
- We conduct all viewings at your property.
- Find and fully reference the tenant, with financial, employer and previous landlord references.
- Set up the tenancy agreement.
- Take in the deposit and first months rent from the tenant.
- Register the deposit with the Deposit Protection Service Custodial Scheme.
- Organise any certificates required (gas safety, legionella and EPC)*.
- Perform a property inventory.**
- Move in the tenant.
- Collect all rent.
- Deal with all maintenance issues and service calls from the tenant.
- Forward to you monies due.
- Perform quaterly inspections.*
*Additional costs apply. ** additional costs apply for more than 2 bedrooms or furnished.
- Your property will be on the market usually within 24 hours.
- Our office is open 6 days a week, our telephones are answered 24 hours a day.
- We have a real-time upload to Rightmove and our own website.
- We advertise your property on Rightmove, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and hundreds of other websites.
- Your property will have a fully scaled 3D Floor Plan.
- We have professional photography equipment and take lots of photos of your property.
- You have access to our systems in real time. You see:
- How many people are looking at your property.
- What details we have sent.
- Rightmove statistics.
- All the viewings on your property and the feedback.
- Landlord statements
- Previous service/maintenance calls
Rent Guarantee Insurance
One of the biggest concerns for landlords, is what if the tenant doesnt pay the rent. With the changes in the world with Coronavirus, many people have found themselves in an unexpected position, including both tenants and landlords. Our rent guarantee insurance goes some way to helping landlords in making sure that the rental income is protected should something unexpected happen, not only from rent arrears but also from any tenancy breach.
What does our Rent Insurance service offer the landlord?
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent;
- Legal and property dispute costs upto £100,000;
- Eviction costs upto £100,000;
- Management of the claims procedure by ourselves;
- Cover available for six or twelve months to suit you.
Call us today to discuss your individual requirements in further detail. Contact us to find out more information and to organise a free no obligation valuation